Friday, April 18, 2014

2014 Photo Journal - Day 105, 106, 107 - Last Three Days


I've spent most of the past three days curled up with this quilt in this chair - intestinal virus - YUCK!


I did do my chores and walk-abouts (checking nannies & kids) but it was kinda blurry!


But I did capture this tiny little kid taking a nap under a tiny little bush! The biggest rock is about 2 inches across, so you can tell she is tiny! 

We're about 5/8 through kidding out our first draft of nannies. We have about 115 kids on the ground and for the most part all is going well. A few sick nannies and a few weak kids, but death loss is minimal and we are pleased - I'm just a little tired. Glad Mikkie, Mike and Gracen are here to help me!

My apologies for not commenting the past few days, but now you know why!

4 comments:

  1. So sorry you've been sick! I was worried something was wrong when you didn't post your photos. I'm glad you're better! That's one cute kid!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can deal with migraines, sore throats,ear infections...but I hate my stomach being messed with!!!! Good to hear you are on the mend. Being the city girl I am, I do believe all those baby animals would freak me out. But they sure are cute.
    blessings, jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you've not been well. I hope you are back to normal soon. Your kids are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh my goodness what an amount of kids. How are Pleun and Sjaan doing?

    ReplyDelete