Tuesday, May 6, 2014

2014 Photo Journal - Day 125 - No Inspiration!


It's late (as usual). I'm tired. I need a daily photo. So...

WHAT IS IT?

Thank each and every one of you for being so faithful in commenting. Be assured I view each of your photos every day - but alas, just not enough hours in the day to comment like I would like so...

Good night!

P.S.
I will post photos of the blue ribbon quilt after I deliver the said quilt to the recipients. Thanks for all your kind words of encouragement!

Blessings and hugs!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a tough one! I am going to guess some sort of work glove. I know what you mean about no inspiration. Some days I have to choose among three great subjects I took photos of and others I struggle to get just one photo at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red is beautiful! get some rest!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete